Paxful works in a similar way to LocalBitcoins, you can make offers or you can find demands for sales and purchases of Bitcoin.
It is very easy to register and also has an affiliate program with very interesting compensation, 20% of your affiliates and 5% of their affiliates.
They are also a company that collaborates in humanitarian actions as you can check in this link where they have built a school thanks to its users.
Best of Paxful
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Bitcoin exchange platform
- Paxful supports about 300 payment methods worldwide.
- Paxful based in Delaware, U. S.
- Private and no ID required offers
- It’s easy to use. Buyers and sellers enjoy quick, simple transactions.
- Withdrawal methods supports about 150+ Including Credit/Debit Card, Bank Transfer & PayPal
- No fee for buyers
- Speedy transaction deliveries. In most cases, your bitcoin shows up in your e-wallet instantly.
- Best exchange for gift cards to bitcoin.
- Available virtually everywhere.
- Paxful has built a feedback and reputation system based on the advice “of the very best traders in the space”.
- The owners are real people who you can verify.
- Phone: 1-865-272-9385
- Email: email@example.com
The least good
- Paxful was launched in 2015
- 1% transaction fee (PayPal no fees)
- High commissions charged (by the seller) for buying Bitcoin with uncommon methods or in non-mainstream currencies
- Many duplicate sellers
- Never release payment from the escrow unless you have confirmed the receipt of your payment.
It seems that we always say the same thing, but those of us who think there is another way of doing things and managing our finances will always advise entering cryptocurrencies.
It is the best way to understand that there are other ways to manage our money.
And now is a good time, I think that Bitcoin has already shown that its cap below is at $ 3000.
So we are in another good time to invest and start creating our portfolio of cryptocurrencies.